The following conversation with my therapist took place after months of therapy and meditation. It’s a perfect example of three things:
- How we don’t always know what’s driving us
- How we don’t always want what we think we want
- Just how important it is to figure out what’s really going on behind the scenes of your mind
Would you like to experience insights like these?
I’ve teamed up with the biggest Online Therapy Platform in the world, BetterHelp. They offer affordable and anonymous online therapy. I’ve used it, and it helped me through a really tough time.
I get it! Your time is limited, and it’s not easy bringing yourself to see a therapist (or two or three or four). This is why BetterHelp is so effective, if you don’t vibe with the therapist you’ve been matched with, they’ll assign you a new one (who specialises in what you’re dealing with) in 24 hours.
Right now they’re offering a FREE 7-Day Trial so that you can be paired up with one of their 2000 therapists and have a session at no charge.
Just fill in the brief personality questionnaire to get started now. If you sign up today and email me your confirmation, I’ll send you some awesome bonuses including:
- 7 Psychological Hacks for Depression and Anxiety Cheat Sheet
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes People Make When Starting Therapy (VIDEO)
- 3 x Guided Meditations for Depression and Anxiety
If you enjoyed this audio or have any questions, please leave a comment in the comments section below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to hear from you!